On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 11:04:37AM -0700, Kapur, Vikas wrote:

> Thanks Thomas - tried that and the buttonbar now is massive - extends across
> and outside the visible
>
> display ( see below ) . Any thoughts on this one ? / rgds

Yes, you now need to update not only the module alias syntax for
FvwmButtons, but also configure the number of rows/columns for the overall
container, and the individual containers inside the FvwmButtons instance.

Do not use a BoxSize other than "dumb" for this (the default).

If I get time later on I'll take a look -- it's a fair amount of work for me
to have to convert stuff over.  I have to say that fvwm-convert-2.6 did an
OK job at it, but missed some line-continuation points for the ModulePath
and Pixmap path commands, but these are deprecated anyway.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)