On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 10:18:07PM +0100, axelle_apvri...@yahoo.fr wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I am looking for the FVWM rounded corner patch. I found a few old
> links for that, but they don't work any longer. Does anybody have a
> working link ?
>
> Basically, I'd like to have rounded corners for my FVWM windows :)

Not officially.  ArchLinux might have an updated set though.  See their AUR,
perhaps?

> Other option I'm considering: that the window title (the bar at the
> top of the window, right) does not go entirely from left to right,
> but only part on the left. So that it looks like kind of a tab to
> the window. Would someone know how to do that ?

Yes, I'll clean my patch up for that and put it on Github over Christmas
sometime so it's not lost.

-- Thomas Adam

--
"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)