Hi list,

On my fvwm background, I have a background image, right? On this
background image, I'd like to display in a corner a slide show of images.
Any idea how to do this?
As a first step, I don't even know how I could add an image on part of
the root window.
fvwm-root will change the entire root window, which is not what I am
looking for.

With root-tail, I managed to write some information (tail
/var/log/messages) to the root window. It's the same idea, instead here
I'd like to add an image.
Once it works it could be extended to a pool of images, or even a video.
The idea is to make the background look more 'live'.

Thanks

-- Axelle