On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 02:59:34PM +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
> On 28 October 2012 14:53, Walter Alejandro Iglesias <e...@roquesor.com> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > On interactive Move/Resize the default step is 5 pixels, 100p holding
> > Shift and 1p holding Ctrl.
> >
> > Is there a way of customize that?
>
> Are you referring to "MoveThreshold"?
>
> -- Thomas Adam

No.  For example, I bind the function Move (as is) to Alt+F7.  Once
pressed Alf+F7 it starts "interactive" move.  Now I can use arrow keys
(or vi / emacs keys via readline) to move the window.   If I use just
that keys the window moves 5 pixels each time, doing the same while I
hold Shift the window moves 100 pixels each time and holding Ctrl 1
pixel.  I'd like to know if there is a way to customize that and move
with a i.e. 10 pixel steps.

Thomas, answer just in case you have time, because it is not too
important.  I can live with the default :).  Thanks.

        Walter