Hi all,

I will like to announce NsCDE 1.3. I have finally released this today.

Here are the highlights / Release Notes
This release contains improvements, bugfixes and new features.
New additions are:

    FVWM3 per-monitor and share multi monitor mode different backdrops on
    different monitors support
    Graphical Workspace Manager (GWM) as on Solaris CDE (call it with
    Meta+Alt+Home)
    GWM and GlobalPager configuration is now autogenerated and controled
    from WSM.conf. GlobalPager is now GWMPager
    CSS templates for NsCDE/CDE integration of the Firefox 7x, 8x and 9x
    CSS templates for NsCDE/CDE integration of the Thunderbird
    Remember reboot/shutdown/suspend/logout actions
    Occupy Workspace and Page has now 3rd mode of operation: Monitor
    Configurable LocalPager and GlobalPager dissapear timeout in NscDE.conf
    Style Manager now includes icon for Workspaces and Pages Style Manager
    Added optonal screenshot of screen or screen area if xclip is installed
    Cleaned Front Panel Subpanels
    More default app and MIME support added

Apart from new features and additions, there are some first setup, Workspace
Manager hardenings, which enabled proper initial locale setting of workspace
names, and does not depend on existance of WSP entries in WSM.conf.

See ChangeLog or “git log” for a complete list of changes.

You can find the release tarball here:
https://github.com/NsCDE/NsCDE/releases/download/1.3/NsCDE-1.3.tar.gz

--
Hegel3DReloaded