cisco4ng a écrit :
Hi,
Once I define a checkpoint gateway object and gateway cluster object and put the
  gateway object into the gateway cluster object, under the topology, how can I
tell
  the "Internal" interface that there is an network of 192.168.1.0/24 behind
this interface
  as well?    Is there a setting somewhere that can be done in NGx?
if you edit the interface, and set the topology to internal, you can still
define a group for the antispoofing.

it looks similar to what you could do on r55.

could you send a screen capture of the topology window you have ?
  In R55w, it used to be very simple, I just have to define a group object and
put all
  of the networks behind a particular interface into that group object and
assign it to
  that particular interface topology.
help please. cisco4ng

___________________________________________________________________________ Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. http://fr.answers.yahoo.com