Sergio Alvarez a écrit :
Well, it could be in fact bad or corrupted, errors occur.
Why don't you just try to get the capture again?

tried soon, looks like the customer's fw monitor isn't ethereal compliant :)
On 9/13/06, pkc_mls <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Christian Chiaverini a écrit :
> Download the modified ethereal utility from CheckPoint's
site.  cpethereal

there is another error message :
the capture file appears to have been cut short in the middle of a packet.

___________________________________________________________________________ > Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son
> interface révolutionnaire.
> http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

9/12/2006

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le
sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et
vos expériences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com