David CALLEBAUT [AEMS Be] a écrit :
Dear List members,

I have a customer who wants to establish a site-to-site VPN between a
FP2 cluster and a Cisco 2621 router. I know there are some pitfalls in
setting something like this up. Anybody has some good info or documents
related to setting up this kind of VPN? Note: the customer does not want to upgrade to a newer version of FW.

The current firewall object is defined as a "simplified mode" object. I
know in R55 that you have the button "traditional mode configuration..."
in the VPN tab of the FW object to allow IKE settings for these kind of
VPN tunnels, but I don't have this button in the object of the FP2
policy. Does anybody know where I have to set the traditional settings?
Or must I revert back to creating a "traditional" object and then do the
settings?

the ike settings can be set on the vpn community properties.
there is a way to also set the parameters on every gateway, but
it's better to have the same settings on each gateway that participate
to the same community, so each time you change a parameter,
you don't have to change it for your n gateways.

hope this'll help.
David

___________________________________________________________________________ Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses http://fr.answers.yahoo.com