Scarpati Massimiliano a écrit :
Hi Guys,

a question for you:

I must install SPLAT on HP G4 and I have media kit Checkpoint R55 HFA 12
installed on a brand machine. At present My build of SPLAT installed is
Build 121

On Compatibility list Checkpoint site G4 is supported from Build 124.
What is the last build released of SPLAT R55 ? Better... what build
number I ask to my partner to have the last Build?
you need to ask him to ask checkpoint about this.
checkpoint can put an iso on their ftp site, but it's not free.
It will cost your partner the price of a checkpoint call.

regarding the latest version, checkpoint gives sometimes infos, but never up to date.

check this link :
https://secureknowledge.checkpoint.com/SecureKnowledge/viewSolutionDocument.do?lid=sk31763

and you won't find the 121 or 124.

if you ask your partner to open a call to get the latest iso, you'll have the 124 or another one, more recent.

hope this'll help.

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com