Scarpati Massimiliano a écrit :
Ok, i have an Enterprise Software Subscription and Standard Support with my
Licence that I pay. Is it useful for me to ask an Image? Or could my partner
contact checkpoint and ask an iso for me with my  Enterprise Software
Subscription and Standard Support?
If yes how many time to have a Build for my Hardware? I must install on this
Hardware
http://www.checkpoint.com/products/supported_platforms/recommended/ng/ver_r55/HP%20DL-380G4.html
And here it seems to be ok with this Hardware from 124. At that hardware conf I
must add a Pro1000MT/Dual Port and a Compaq NC7170 Dual PCI-X Copper
10/100/1000 Ethernet NIC.

You need to have a CCSP contract to avoid the 1500$.
If you don't have, I shouldn't tell you but the best for your partner is to use another company's usercenter ID,
another company that has a ccsp contract ...

for your nic cards, check if those are listed in the compatibility list here
http://www.checkpoint.com/products/supported_platforms/recommended/ng/index.html

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com