Hello,

I'd like to set up an adsl vpn1 edge and connect it to a smartcenter, but every time I try to connect I have a message
that says :
cannot connect to smartcenter.

the connectivity is fine, ie the vpn1 edge and the smartcenter can ping each other. the traffic between the vpn1 edge and the smartcenter looks fine (udp port 9280 and 9282).

the vpn1 edge runs a recent firmware (6.5.48).

the smartcenter runs on a host (secureplatform) with smartcenter and gateway installed.

has anyone ever run such a config successfully ?

what could be the next step in troubleshooting ?

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com