Hugo van der Kooij a écrit :
On Thu, 1 Feb 2007, pkc_mls wrote:

has anyone ever managed to get a more recent version of cpinfo ?

Yes. But I suggest you use your Check Point contacts to get it. I will considere request for that versions as SPAM. If you need a working infoview then you need to get it from the source.

Hugo.

Hi,

could you please give me the version number you have, because I already contacted some guys from checkpoint, and they all claimed that they are not aware of a more recent version of the tool.

thanks a lot.

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com