Le 10/13/2010 10:30 AM, Antonio Barrantes a écrit :
Hi,

We have a problem to create a site for a remote access IPSEC with Endpoint Security R75. When we
try to create appears the messagge "Site created failed", before appears an incorrect
site with name "www.sample.dom". All the traffic is permit. We need it in Windows 7 64
bit.

[exp...@fw]# fw ver
This is Check Point VPN-1(TM)&  FireWall-1(R) NGX (R62) - Build 120

Could anyone help me?
NGX R62 is not supported anymore, and I'm not sure it will work with endpoint r75.
did you check in the release notes for the R75 which gateway is supported ?
Thanks

Antonio

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.