Le 10/14/2010 7:58 AM, a bv a écrit :
Hi list

I wanna  ask the list , if there are free management,monitoring  and
reporting (security,OS, performance,ips etc) tools/software you use
for Checkpoint gateways.

I'm not aware of any free management tool for checkpoint.
I used to use cprules to export rules to html without web vizualisation tool, but the script
is not adapted to the latest release.

For monitoring, you have various answers. Any monitoring software that has
a red hat linux client or monitoring template can get various infos from a splat machine.
(cpu, memory, hard drives, etc).

nagios, cacti, zabbix, xymon, etc

Regards

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.