Hi,

I haven't tried ISA-to-Check Point but VPN is a standard so they both should
be able to communicate. I suppose there aren't any ACLs in the devices in
the middle.

If 3389 is part of the encrypted services then you should not be able to see
that in the external interface of CP as that should be in the tunnel.

If you haven't done so, you can install pcap in ISA then use windump to do a
"tcpdump" on the internal interface to see the traffic.

Sorry I'm not much of a help but I do hope you get this working!

Joseph