Hi,
You can see that after the restart the policy installation is working
better for several days.
I don't know the real reason but seems like after several days of work
the memory usage is much more then after restart.
I think it should point to some memory leak(s) in this version.
After upgrading to R71.10/R75.10 - it working much better
Alexey

--
Sincerely,

Alexey Baltacov
drongt...@gmail.com | Tel: +972-504989954

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.