Hi Hugo,
The problem happens in multicore environments. This bug is known in
checkpoint and there is a fix for it (in r65-r71 versions).
As I remember it solved in R75

On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 9:58 AM, curious curious
<curiouscpcuri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On my  R70 SPLAT , I want to get the correct cpu usage situtation for both
> real time and for long time systatics. The Smartview Monitors main view at
> Average CPU usage column it says %100 which i guess a bugy situation. Also
> when i click the System Information at the gateways name  i get below
> statistics.  I also login to the shell remotely and use top command but i
> also see other low numbers (im not user i can fully understand the top
> commands cpu systatistics).   I also used cpstat -f cpu os and get the
> results at the bottom. So how can i find out the real healty /real time and
> long time  CPU usage ?
>
> Regards
>

>    Total 1   96% 1% 3% 4%  2   98% 1% 1% 2%  3   98% 1% 1% 2%  4   78% 0% 22%
> 22%
>

> CPU User Time (%): 9
> CPU System Time (%): 91
> CPU Idle Time (%): 0
> CPU Usage (%): 100
> CPU Queue Length: -
> CPU Interrupts/Sec: 0
> CPUs Number: 4

Sincerely,

Alexey Baltacov
drongt...@gmail.com | Tel: +972-504989954

Scanned by Check Point Total Security Gateway.