Hello,

I want to know if it is possible to have multiple controller directories
without having to use the module name in the url?

What I am looking to do is have sub1.domain.com point to /application/sub1
and sub2.domain.com point to /application/sub2

within the /application dir, there is one main dir (the default one, named:
commonground)  that runs the ACL and custom conrollers.

So the dir structire looks like this:

/application
--/commonground
----/controllers
------/AclController.php
--/sub1
----/controllers
------/HelloController.php
--/sub2
----/controllers
------/SecretController.php

I want to call one bootstrap with all subX.domains.com  and have the
--/commonground dir process stuff like the ACL, but then when
sub2.domain.com/secret is called, it checks in the /commonground first and
then into the /sub2 dir.

I tried addControllerDirectory  but without a module name, it overwrites the
default controller dir.

I dont want to use sub2.domain.com/sub2/secret but instead want the
subdomain to control which dir it has access to. I am doing this by
SEVER_NAME.

Any advice would be great, thanks.