hi,

Am very new to Dojo and reading Dojo as a javascript library and its
implementation in the ZF is bringing a bit of confusion my way.

I just want to know this: does the Zend_Dojo component only offer ONLY
layout & Form dijits capabilities - cos that is all i see in the
documentation?

Am reading a book on Dojo and it mentions some functions in Dojo Base for
events, AJAX etc. Are there any supports for these features too in
Zend_Dojo?

Sorry if i sound confusion or naive but am really a bit confused because the
documentation doesnt make mention of any of these. I am so lost!!

-----
dee