-- vladimirn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 25 November 2008, 06:55 AM -0800):

> I grab this code from documentation and tried to reporoduce some result.
> So, this is a code:

<snip -- a ZendX_JQuery_Form example...>

> AFTER pointing url to the page, i am getting quite strange error:
> Fatal error: Call to undefined method
> Zend_Dojo_View_Helper_TabContainer::addPane() in
> D:\wamp\www\singlescash\library\ZendX\JQuery\View\Helper\TabPane.php on line
> 72
>
> I think i dont call any Zend_Dojo view helper in here? Or i do?
> I am using Zend_dojo forms on web site, but not within this directory and
> this controller

Are you dojo-enabling the view in your bootstrap, by any chance? (i.e.,
calling Zend_Dojo::enableView($view)) If so, you need to make sure that
the JQuery view paths are the last added to the view, as several helper
names are the same between the two. I'm not sure how the JQuery
component adds view paths, but I'm sure it's in the docs.

Software Architect       | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Zend Framework           | http://framework.zend.com/