*From:* Vadim Gabriel [mailto:vadim...@gmail.com]
*Sent:* Tuesday, April 28, 2009 09:17
*To:* Liao, Kexiao
*Cc:* fw-general@lists.zend.com
*Subject:* Re: [fw-general] <h1>Zend_PDF support which PDF Version<h1>

Hey,

From what you can understand in the manual the component supports PDF files v 1.4 and up. So i think it should support 1.6 & 1.7.

What's the problem your having?

Vince.

On Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 4:12 PM, Kexiao Liao <li...@ccf.org <mailto:li...@ccf.org>> wrote:

    What is the PDF file format version Zend_PDF support right now? I have
    several PDF files under  version 1.6 and version 1.7,  It seems
    Zend_PDF
    does not support these kinds of pdf file version.
    Can anyone give some detail information about the PDF file version
    which
    Zend_PDF supports. Thanks in advance.

    Kevin