Matthew,

     I understand why things are being done and as a Software guy understand
when a major release comes out the issues invloved.   At age 37 I guess
sometimes it gets disheartening when you cant make something work :) and you
were able to make it work before.

Please don't read into what I said as a bash against ZF just me dealing with
my Frustration.  As I had just setup my Web Hosting servers to allow
Zend_Tool.  I want to make sure I understand it before customers start
calling me :)

Thx guys I have some reading to do

Eric