a) what kind of autoloader are you using? Did you register all namespaces?
I'm currently using the standard Zend_Loader_Autoloader from ZF 1.X and it
works fine with Doctrine2 (no need for Doctrine Common autoloader).
b) As I see you're trying to load stuff like "\Zend\Date();". ZF 1.X doesn't
use php 5.3's namespaces, so you would just go for "\Zend_Date();" instead.
c) If (b) wasn't the problem could you please show some of the exceptions
thrown?
d) "use \My\Entity\Base as My_Entity_Base;" - Is this a wanted behaviour?
Marco Pivetta
@Ocramius <http://twitter.com/Ocramius>
http://marco-pivetta.com