Not really a thing that I know deeply, but I think you could be interested
in TomatoCMS, which is quite powerful for what I've seen.
I just looked at the code some time ago and never tried it for an extended
period of time, but I think you could give it a try ;)
Marco Pivetta
http://twitter.com/Ocramius
http://marco-pivetta.com