As you can see from the plugin I've linked, plugins are just registered in
the pluginLoader.
I would just create a new plugin class extending the AbstractPlugin as
ZfcUserAuthentication does and then map it to "myAcl" for examle.
Then you should be able to use it with $this->myAcl()->isAllowed() in your
controllers :)
Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://marco-pivetta.com