Hi,

I really like the idea of the FilterManager & ValidatorManager to add
custom filters and validators. This can be configured for filters with
implementing Zend\ModuleManager\Feature\FilterProviderInterface in my
Module.php or using the 'filters' configuration key within my
module.config.php file. This can also be done for validators. Great stuff!

There is only one little problem. This FilterManager is not used by a
FilterChain or the StaticFilter out-of-the-box. I have to grab the
instance from the service manager and pass it to any FilterChain
instance or the StaticFilter. The same problems exists with the validators.

I haven't tested it with the new InputFilterManager. I need to figure
out how to use the InputFilterManager for my InputFilters.

Has anyone some code how to set this up?

Regards,

Ralf