I have a  Controller <https://gist.github.com/dennis-fedco/7936645>  , that
does nothing so far, but display a view page.  Well, it also check if the
user has identity set up, but that's not as important right now.

The thing that is happening behind the scenes is that I am using
BjyAuthorize to allow/deny access to that Controller.  It is not visible
from the Controller code itself as to who may have access to it and who
can't.  BjyAuthorize takes care of that behind the scenes, leaving the
Controller code unaware of the access model.

Question:  How can I test this Controller?  What does it mean to test this
Controller?  Do I test this Controller, and if so, for what?

Dennis