Diego,

Model can mean many things. When you say "model for every table" do you
mean a RowGateway object for every table?
Also, when you say "i created a view un my data base" do you mean that you
stored the actual HTML/PHP in a particular column on your database?
It will be easier for me to help you if you could answer these two
questions and maybe post a couple of what you call models.