Hello, I m using Netbeans to create social engine zend framework project. The
problem with Netbean-7.4 project creation is-

The problem is actually with the .zfproject.xml file,that has to be within
project directory to allow netbeans to treat ur project as ZEND. But my zend
project (social engine) doesnt maintain the usual zend directory
structure.How can I edit this .zfproject.xml to reflect my existing
directory structures. Plsss help me, I m stuck here. My .zfproject.xml is as
follows. Thnx