Thanks for your reaply and advice, I really appreciate it; I had a bad
feeling about them, although I somehow like them at the beginning. I've also
read that annotations are speed killer, is that true btw?

Based on that I've decided to remove annotations and provide that info
inside forms and fieldsets instead.

I was just wondering how should I organize my forms/fieldsets for actions
"add" and "edit"? Those two actions need a different input filter, that's
why I created two fieldset with filters, one per each action, and I'm
calling them from Form based on a parameter that is passed into the form
from controller (so this way I only have 1 form). Should I rather have 1
form and 1 fieldset/filter per action? According to your words I guess I
should remove filters from fieldsets (this way I could also use only 1
fieldset, since inputs are the same). Would I then add filters to form
inside form rather than from fieldset?

You didn't mention form Elements, so I was wondering when we would use
those?