Thanks.  There are some corner cases, especially when working with 3rd party
modules.

Example: in module.config.php say we have  'my_service' =>
'path/to/MyServiceFactory'

MyServiceFactory (which may call MyServiceClass, as a supplement), but
ultimately returns ThirdPartyModuleClass instance instead.  (i.e.
'my_service' acts as an adapter to the 3rd party module).

What should 'my_service' be called'?

'MyServiceAdapter_To_ThirdPartyModuleClass' perhaps.  I guess this is where
class-naming breaks down a bit.  In essence, though, it is still a "key",
and not a "class name", so I suppose you do have the freedom to name things
in a way that makes most sense for the application.