Either set the "shared" flag to `false`, or pass a factory down to your
service:

$myService = new MyService(function () use ($sm) { return
$sm->createService('Doctrine\ORM\EntityManager'); });

This saves you from having the SM bound to your service, and allows you to
use the callback as a "smart constructor"

Marco Pivetta

http://twitter.com/Ocramius

http://ocramius.github.com/