weierophinney wrote
> The stated EOL was "18 to 24 months following a stable 2.0 release,"
> which puts the date somewhere between April and October of 2014; I
> need to discuss with Zend management and the community review team
> about specific dates.

We're closing in on 6 months since the last update to this thread and April
isn't very far away now. I haven't seen any newer information available on
the web and the ZF2 FAQ still has "early 2014" language for an EOL guidance.
I'm curious -- has there been any progress to report in determining of an
official EOL date for ZF1?

Thank you
Jeff