Hi everyone, I've been searching for an answer and experimenting for a whole
day now. Enough is enough! =)

Simply put, I have two modules; The main Application module which holds a
User entity and a second one, Auth, for authentication and registration that
tries to make use of this entity. Since I obviously don't want the two
modules to be dependent on each other I'd like the Auth module to try to use
its own (non-existing) entity "Auth\Entity\User" but this should be
overridden by the application to "Application\Entity\User".

The first case where I try to use the Application modules User entity from
within the Auth module is when registering and a new User should be created.
Here I have to create a new instance of User and to be able to override it I
use the ServiceLocator, so that I can register an invokable on application
level, pointing "Auth\Entity\User" to "Application\Entity\User". This works,
but is this really the way to do it?

The second case is when I try to login a user. For simplicity sake there's
no AuthenticationService involved now, I simply fetch the User from it's
repository using the email. This is where I'm totally stuck. I'm tring to
use $entityManager->getRepository('Auth\Entity\User'), But it seems
impossible to override this on application level to
"Application\Entity\User". I've tried all sorts of configurations in
global.config.php and even directly in the Auth modules config-file to tell
it to use the Appllication Entities but nothing works.

Does anyone know how to do this stuff? Or maybe what search terms I should
use?