In exploring various options for sign in I found this:
https://github.com/googleplus/gplus-quickstart-php

In particular,  signin.php
<https://github.com/googleplus/gplus-quickstart-php/blob/master/signin.php>
script is not object oriented (aka not a class itself), but actually creates
and runs a Silex app from a procedural script.

Question:  what are/are there any best practices on ZF2-ing existing non-ZF2
non-OO code into ZF2?

As it stands now, to me, if I were to incorporate the code into my ZF2 app,
I'd probably want to spend some time thinking exactly how and where I want
to trigger it, and how I can turn it into a module.  And then create a ZF2
module.  Is that the route you would go?

Dennis