Thanks, well that's better.

I was going by ZF2 Module Structure (
http://framework.zend.com/manual/2.2/en/modules/zend.mvc.intro.html
<http://framework.zend.com/manual/2.2/en/modules/zend.mvc.intro.html>  .)

Right now, other developers will hate me for having to refer to my class
like this:
"./module/Device/src/Device/Entity/Device.php"

because this entire 5-level-deep directory structure is set up for one class
(at the moment).  Even when I have 10 classes there, the depths will remain
the same.

I could instead do something like "./module/Device/src/Device/Device.php" to
aid separation without too much depths, or even
"./module/Device/Device/Device.php", but that's moving away from ZF2
structure and I want to go towards it.