We are pleased to announce the immediate availability of Apigility 1.0.0beta1!

- http://apigility.org/download

This is our first beta release of Apigility, marking its initial API
stability, and providing a solid preview of what to expect for the
first stable release.

What is Apigility?
------------------

Apigility is the world's easiest way to create and provide secure,
well-formed APIs.

Apigility provides tools for describing and documenting your APIs,
both RESTful and RPC. You can indicate the URL that provides a
service, what HTTP methods are allowed, what representations (e.g.,
JSON, HTML, XML) can be provided, how many items to present per page
of a collection, and more.

We make choices so you don't have to. We have standardized on JSON for
RPC services, and Hypermedia Application Language (HAL), using the
JSON variant, for REST services. We provide robust error handling,
using Problem Details for HTTP APIs (API Problem). HTTP method
negotiation and content negotiation are built in, ensuring that
problems are reported early and provide detail on how to submit
correct requests.

You can document what fields can be submitted, and configure how those
fields will be validated. You can indicate what services require an
authenticated user - or even restrict usage based on the HTTP method!
You can configure how users can authenticate, and we provide HTTP
Basic, HTTP Digest, and OAuth2 authentication out-of-the-box.

An API is only as useful as its documentation. Apigility lets you
document every service, every HTTP method, and even differentiate
between collections and entities. We provide both HTML and JSON
documentation by default, and have a separate Swagger UI
implementation you can opt-in to if desired. Alternately, you can
write your own module for exporting the documentation in your own
custom format - we hope to provide both API Blueprint and RAML in the
future!

You can use the full Apigility skeleton to create APIs, and the Admin
UI for manipulating them. Alternately, you can opt-in to just the
modules you are interested in, and configure them by hand for optimal
control over how they all work and interact.

In short, Apigility is the most powerful tool you can use for creating
robust APIs.

Apigility is proudly powered by Zend Framework 2; give it a try today!

- http://apigility.org/

Project Lead            | matt...@zend.com
Zend Framework          | http://framework.zend.com/