Hi All,

Before I dive headfirst in to creating the authentication for a site I'm
building. I thought I'd ask a few questions and get your opinion on the
best thing to do as far as security and authentication on a zf2 site. I'm
trying to make the Admin area as secure as possible. I've read opinions on
securing the admin area. One of which is making admins separate from
members, tables, user type and entity, authentication and all. If a regular
user happens to stumble upon the admin area to make sure the login for it
pops up and if they try to log in that they won't be able to. Is it worth
it at all to separate the users and authentication services for the areas
or it is overkill and an over complication?

Jamie