Hi Xander,

Thanks for your response. I don't use the Table gateway interface, but
directly Zend\Db\Sql statements, and the HydratingResultSet to hydrate my
objects.
I assume that HydratingResultSet doesn't manage hydration of objects with
relations, so I wonder how to do it ...

I know about Doctrine, but in my project it's not an option (at least for
the moment).

Does anyone has already hydrate such objects ?

Best regards,
Emmanuel