I have a problem for which I want to subscribe to the list. I have follow
the steps to create a virtual host on my local machine (Powered by Cetnos
7, with Server version: Apache/2.4.6 (CentOS) and PHP 5.4.16 (cli) (built:
Jun 23 2015 21:17:27) installed)

But still I am getting message as given below,
Forbidden

I have tried a few troubleshooting, ex turning off SELinux, changing the
ownership of files to apache, but it has not worked. Also, in the past I
had tried to create a shorcut in /var/www/html to file in $HOME/html/
folder I created to put my project files, but then also I got the same
problem, and so I had to go back and work from root directory (i.e.
/var/www/html) by placing all the files directly in the folder

--
Nilesh Kumar
Call Me @ +919434345530