On 18 January 2016 at 11:08, Juan Pedro Gonzalez <unaputacue...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> By the way, there IS a problema from a SEO perspective. Using yandex
> microdata validator I get an error with the escaped string:
> "WARNING: itemtype http://schema.org/ContactPage not recognized by
> validator"
> There is no error if the itemtype is NOT escaped. Don't know if other
> search engines will react this way but yandex will certainly have troubles
> with that escaped string and, therefore, Zend Framework will ruin the SEO.
> :(

This actually indicates that yandex microdata validator is not DOM
compliant, and may even be vulnerable to XSS injections (OUCH!) when
re-generating output from user input (can't verify it though, as I don't
have a pentesting tool at hand).

I suggest that you look at http://r12a.github.io/apps/conversion/ to check
that the escaping matches your data, if that's what you fear.

Also see https://jsfiddle.net/5toL1c5r/ (proper escaping)
Also see https://3v4l.org/PE8hk (proper parsing via DOM compliant APIs)

Hope that helps

Marco Pivetta