On Mardi 5 Mars 2002 04:08, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote :
> When you see what I just did to go from 54 to 53 (doh), you
> will think me a beginner. I feel like burying my head in the
> sand like David H Adler, so as not to be able to hear the jeers
> of the crowd. When I went to submit it, I noticed Ton Hospel
> is on 52. Well done, Ton!

Yesterday, when I posted BoB's solution, I was quite proud of myself. But
this morning, when waking up, I see that both Ton Hospel and Rick Klement got
to 52... Anyway, BoB still leads the course thanks to the tie-breaking rule.
But I don't think I can go much further...
Poor BoB, whose first place is always stolen near the end of the game. Maybe
we should close the game now. :)

Jerome
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]