On Fri, 8 Mar 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Here are some statistics from the current series of games:
>
> fwp Santa (head, tail, ...):    35 players on scoreboard
> irc Christmas (human sort):     11 players on scoreboard
> fwp Get Even:                   51 players on scoreboard
> TPR Base 36:                    82 players on scoreboard
> TPR Secret Number:             128 players on scoreboard

This reminds me of something. I'd love to know more about the history of
Perl golf. Who invented it, and so on. Does anyone know about this? (And if
so, would it make a good article for TPR? :-)

--
Stephen Turner, Cambridge, UK    http://homepage.ntlworld.com/adelie/stephen/
"This is Henman's 8th Wimbledon, and he's only lost 7 matches." BBC, 2/Jul/01