Jeremy> If that's true, perhaps this list should be renamed perl-golf so that
Jeremy> those uninterested in golf can un-subscribe and be assured that they
Jeremy> aren't missing anything...

I've actually been pondering the same thing.  FWP was originally far
more than Golf.  I've seen only Golf recently.  For that, I may pay
less attention.  Obfuscated Perl and Golf are both uninteresting to
me.