Andrew> : [...] Obfuscated Perl and Golf are both uninteresting to me.

Andrew> And JAPHs. ;-)
Andrew> Randal, I am curious, after all these years, are you still
Andrew> interested in JAPHs?

Only vaguely.  I'm a bit embarassed by them, actually.  I think my
original twistyness has devolved to Obfuperl, and *that* has
contributed to people thinking that Perl is really inherently
obfuscated, which undermines what *I* would like to see how Perl is
perceived in the marketplace.  So it may have backfired.  Maybe
Obfuperl would have been come about some other way, but I'm sure my
JAPHs were a contributing factor.

Having said that, I really enjoyed Abigail's presentation a few years
back at YAPC.