Bernard> They don't see the beauty in it and some get downright angry
Bernard> when they learn that to access an array element you have to
Bernard> use $array[2] instead of @array[2], or to access a hash
Bernard> element you'd use $hash{key} instead of %hash{key}.

And how angry will *we* be, when we've got to relearn that the way
they wanted it to work is the way it *does* work in Perl6!

:-)