It looks like I missed the original message or something...but how about:
do_something(),do_something_else(),print"woohoo\n",etc,if$a%2..$a--;

It really depends on what you're doing, so this may not always work
depending on how it's all structured

-Samy

--
Samy Kamkar -- cp5 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LucidX.com / LA.pm.org / code.LucidX.com