I imagine most of you've heard this, but it certainly was the  most 'fun'
magazine I ever got in the mail (well, w/o the obscuring wrapper) :

The Perl Journal?Back in Business!

Since 1996, The Perl Journal has been the definitive publication for and about Perl
programming. Now
as a monthly e-zine for the first time, TPJ is set to bring you more, better Perl
stuff than ever before. But the
editors of the TPJ need your help. TPJ is totally reader supported. To provide TPJ to
you, they need 3,000 subscribers. Bean counters and suits being what
they are, their bosses at CMP Media won't let them publish the e-zine if
they don't have enough subscribers. They're offering the new TPJ for $12/year?that's
just $1/month! So click on the "Subscribe Now" button
at http://www.tpj.com/ to sign up.

Andy Bach, Sys. Mangler
Internet: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VOICE: (608) 261-5738  FAX 264-5030

Dee says, "Contrariwise, if it was so, it might be;
and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't. That's logic."