On 29 Oct 2002 at 13:05, Bernie Cosell wrote:

> I'm cobbling up a bit of code that'll need to do something akin to 'map' on two
> lists at the same time.  ...

Footnote: I realized, that while doing 'mapN' is interesting. what I'm actually
in the midst of implementing is 'foreach' for multiple lists.  The template I
had in mind was something like:
   forall my ($lotsofvariables) (list of listrefs)
and then it'd alias the vbls in the lotsofvariables [or en masse if there's an
array, of course] to each parallel entry from the various lists.

I wonder if there's a pretty/elegant way to do that...

  /bernie\

mailto:bernie@;fantasyfarm.com     Pearisburg, VA