On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 03:10:47PM +0000, Simon Cozens wrote:
> Murali Karamchedu:
> > Perl Source Filters provide some level of obscurity, look up:
>
> Combine with B::Deparse for hours of Fun With Stupid Programmers!

        Also, Acme::EyeDrops seems the way to go for psychological obfuscation
(surely the script dealing with super-secret FBI passwords isn't
that ASCII picture of a frolicking wombat). Or, if you are
of the opinion that what you can't see can't hurt you,
Acme::Bleach will prolly make you shriek in delight.

Joy,
`/anick

--
To you I'm an atheist; to God, I'm the Loyal Opposition.
- Woody Allen